SimpleNet Privacy Statement
SimpleNet regards its clients' information with utmost respect and care. We believe it is important that our clients should have an expectation that the information they provide to SimpleNet is held in confidence and is used for internal business only.
1. SimpleNet will only collect and store information required for the effective operation of SimpleNet and its associated companies as an Internet presence provider.
2. SimpleNet will, from time to time, use our customer mailing lists for network updates, system information and general sales information. SimpleNet may in the future limit all mailings to those clients who want to participate.
3. Information on customer usage or traffic will be confidential and will not be made known to any individual or company where this information is not required for the operation of SimpleNet.
4. Customer passwords are confidential and will not be made available to any person or company outside of SimpleNet except to trusted partners who work on behalf of SimpleNet in order to provide the subscribed service.
5. Credit information will be held in confidence, however, it will be used in any way possible to aid in the recovery of delinquent or defaulting debtors.
6. All information will be stored as securely as possible while maintaining the ability for authorized SimpleNet staff to quickly and effectively access this information when required operational purposes.
7. SimpleNet will cooperate with law enforcement personnel and legal investigations of our users. All customer information, however, will be private unless ordered by a court to surrender this information.